Thread: Ok...another new guy but with stuff...

Default Ok...another new guy but with stuff...

Hey everyone!!! New guy here...to this forum, not so new to the car world. I'll share some credentials with you while rob hooks me up in the candy store...not sure of the rules about showing my stuff out here. My campany has been manufacturing corvette accessories for all the big warehouses around the countryfor about 12 years. We are licensed with general motors to sell what we sell and that led them to call on us to do the graphics on the "ron fellows edition" corvette in '08. That was alot of fun. We make about 50 different accessories mostly static cling protectors for different areas on the car and then alot of different logos and letters for each yr. Mostly just fufu stuff that you can install at the house or garage really personalize your car as yours. Saw the 2010 camaro at sema a couple of yrs ago and thought it was a real nice car but that was it. Last spring i took a ride in one and was very impressed and began to develop a line of new accessories for the 2010 camaro. Alot of the same stripes as a few of the others and then a few i came up with on my own. Then i've got some static cling things for blackouts and clear protectors for different areas. I guess when rob hooks me up with the candy store i'll start showing you what we have. So see you around the forum..

Hey Reggie your forum is setup.
    2015 Stingray Z51 w/ Magnetic Ride Control & 8-speed Automatic

Thanks!!

Glad to see you joined us.

I need to check out your Vette stuff....

&

2010 ZR1 Stock for now

Spooky 2009 CTS-V Bone stock 12.36 @ 117

Blue Meanie 2002 Z06 11.36 @ 120.67 448 rwhp/411 tq AFR H/C

Wendy 06 GMC LBZ CC/SB EFI "Rat Posion", Sun Coast trans, SC 1057 & Transgo JR by MikeL, true downpipe, Banks Ram-Air SD sleeves 12.50 @ 107.50

Big Blue04 GMC LLY 3500 SRW CC LB 4x4 DA Big Blue 13.12 @ 103.93 466RWHP/928TQ. PPE LLY extreme tune, VA Box, SC III by Inglewood Trans, 4" straight pipe, Super Diesel Tie Rod supports and Manifold, Trippin Pickup, Cognito Braces, FuzzyDice.

McRat's toy-2005 GMC "Casper 2" 2500HD 4wd Xcab SB Mike L. LLY 2 trans, McRat tuning 10.59 @ 128.9

Thread Information