Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My C8

Thank you. Btw one of our corvette club members took advantage to my bolt suggestion yesterday and is picking the car up this week for a companion to his c8 convertible .

Just checking and telling you guys this c8 is an amazing sports car. Im piling on the miles and this car is really a great daily driver. Noise vibration and harmonics is rolls royce like in the c8...(kidding but it is amazing)

The level of confidence in on the road handling is amazing. A long time corvette enthusiast and Ive always enjoyed hustling these 400 or 500 hp previous gen corvettes...truly finds the composure at or near the limit in the c8 is superb.

World class.
    Last edited by JB; 10-17-2020 at 05:27 PM.

The corvette c8 is so great it calls out your name early on a sunday morning to head out for a drive to the gym. Get in a good workout and then a drive.

I think its the location of the center of gravity and the axis where the car turns..you feel even more connected to the steering in this corvette.

Ive loved all my corvettes handling and performance...

This one goes even further.

One small negative? Roof on...the npp exhaust is too quiet. For those wondering and not buying a z51 which has npp standard...i might consider an aftermarket exhaust because the sound isolation control was somwell done by the factory...i cant really hear the npp howling like my previous c6 z51 with npp..

I like the z51 option...for all its heavy duty compinents...but the npp is a little quiet.

Id always order z51...but for those that dont...not sure the standard npp exhaust option is worth the money....

Ive heard aftermarket cats that cost 4 grand installed which is nuts but I will say it sounded awesome. He had the npp switch gear for mild to wild operation and because it was so loud outside...it might make sense.

Im never dropping 4 grand for aftermarket cats for 10 hp and or or a louder exhaust... ..just shooting the breeze with updates guys.

Let me know if you are enjoying the updates or not..if you could.

I like hearing them Jon. Don't know if I will have the chance to pick up a C8 or not so your posts might be the closest I ever get to owning one.
    2015 Stingray Z51 w/ Magnetic Ride Control & 8-speed Automatic

Finally got to see a white C8 up close yesterday. Was at the dealer getting an oil change and the brake fluid flushed.

It was great seeing it in person. But now I really want one. The owner had it shipped from Idaho to get it. Could not find one in SoCal.
    2015 Stingray Z51 w/ Magnetic Ride Control & 8-speed Automatic

Thread Information