Hello, I purchased a 2005 Corvette late last year with about 74k miles and is pretty good condition overall. I have done a few things to improve braking including new and upgraded rotors/pads and new tie rod ends and an axle back exhaust to appreciate the LS2. All good at that point but about 2-months ago I started to get DIC messages including ""Service Active Handling", "Shocks Inoperative","Service Traction Control", "Service ABS", etc., etc. This problem has gotten much worse of late and engine check light stays on.

At this point I took the car to the GM dealer and for an agreed amount than ran scans on the car. The long and short of that is that they found a number of communications faults such as U1017, U1000, U2100, U2105, U2107 and U2108. There are a few others as well however I expect you get the idea. They suggested that this is a "communications wiring short". They checked various grounds and connections but were unable to find the issue. They are asking for a much bigger financial commitment from me in order to sort the issue.

Does anybody have any idea(s) on how I can locate this fault ?

Regards
Al