Thread: Thank you, from Paul

Default Thank you, from Paul

Good evening all,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you on this forum who worked so hard to keep this running in my absence. It has been hard to stay away and while I work very hard at my craft, some tried to take advantage.

I was under lawsuit due to my advice and after years of proving myself to courts and other entities, all legal actions against me are completed and I was vindicated.

I am now free of any cease and desist to advise on this forum or anyone else.

I apologize I could not advise people, explain my absence or otherwise.

I want you all to know I wanted to be here, to help people and make this forum the best TECHNICAL information site on the WWW for Corvette. And that is exactly what I intend to start doing.

And to that point, there is a HUGE THANK YOU TO ROB, our administrator known as 'Poltergeist" for keeping this going and doing what I could not the past 3 years.

HE IS THE MAN BEHIND THIS and without him, this would never have been possible.

Our moderators and myself will work very hard to keep this as simple, effective and accurate for all of our members.

So thank you, and I look forward to assisting all soon.

Professionally, Paul Koerner
    GM World Class Certified Service Technician.
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/corvettemechanic
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/GMvettemechanic

Yeah!!!

Welcome Back!!!

Wow looks like I picked a good day to come back. You actually got sued for giving advice? That’s gotta be a good story to tell someday!
    2019 ZR1 3ZR 8AT

2016 Acura/ASE Master Technician of the Year
    Acura Shop Foreman/Master Technician
    Diagnostic Consultant to American Honda Motor Co.
    Former GM Master Technician
    NCM Lifetime Member

Sorry to hear about your issues Paul.

Really glad to have you back.
    20+ years ASE and Honda Master Tech

1998 black 6 spd convertible

Hellz yeah Paul!

1998 Six Speed, Torch Red Coupe - K&N CAI, Vararam Velocity Stack, Borla exhaust, Z06 sway bars, Z06 intake, C6 Z06 shifter, stainless steel brake lines, Z06 shocks, Borla X pipe, larger and polished throttle body and MAF housing, drilled/slotted rotors. Projector headlamps and full LED rear lights.

It's nice to have you back where you belong!!!

Welcome back. Never got bad info from you just for the record. 89 runs as good as the day it came off production line.

Welcome Back!!

Sorry you had to suffer through all of that.
    http://www.crossedflags.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4_1.gif
    2001 Dark Bowling Green Metallic Coupe - 6-spd and mods (400 rwhp)
    2005 Aqua Blur SSR - 6-spd & LS2(Donna's hotrod), bone stock for now

I have always appreciated the excellent advice that you have provided to me. I am delighted that you can once again help people maintain their Corvettes.

Wow, didn't know that. You have always been great giving up your free time at Carlisle to help me and others! And after the seminar has ended. You did it again this year. Each year for the last six years you have helped me either by your advice or diagnosing my car. You have saved me a lot of money. I only wish there was someway to repay you.

Thread Information