Thread: New ways to interact with thecorvettmechanic.com

Default New ways to interact with thecorvettmechanic.com

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know about some new features we are doing and how you can be more interactive with thecorvettemechanic.com

We have started a blog, in which we break down new technologies like 2014 Stingray, past Corvette generations and Corvette repairs so you the consumer can understand more clearly. http://www.thecorvettemechanic.blogspot.com is the source for all this in depth information.

Also, remember that our podcast is growing weekly. We are on ITUNES, if you search "the corvette mechanic" , our podcasts have improved greatly and are very high energy and informative. Subjects include new technologies, answers to the listeners questions and evaluations of new motor vehicles. But as always, Jon keeps us on track with Corvette specific topics.

And for our podcast listeners, if you would like to email the show and get your question answered, thecorvettemechanic@gmail.com is the email to use.

Due to our volume of questions, we cannot answer every question on the air, but certainly we will give it our best shot!!!!

Allthebest, Paul
    GM World Class Certified Service Technician.
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/corvettemechanic
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/GMvettemechanic

Default New ways to interact with thecorvettmechanic.com

Need to ask about rear left hub on my 1981 Vette. Just had bearings replaced and universals. Still making some noise and wheel not totally straight. Is this common, what do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information