Thread: I just ordered up a set of bilstein sports from tire rack for my c6 z51!

Default I just ordered up a set of bilstein sports from tire rack for my c6 z51!

I should have these puppies installed in week or two...I just ordered up the bilstein sports today from tire rack.

I found them for a few pennies less on the net but because tire rack supports one of my favorite autoblog podcasts and tire rack will definitely be around if I ever need to enact any portion of the lifetime warranty...what the hell... they got my business...

I'll report back after I get these installed...

Its funny....I often drive my z51 vette and never realized I might need new shocks but I figured at 55k miles....what the hell...the bilsteins come with a lifetime guarantee..

I plan on keeping my z51 shocks in storage in case I ever need to have the bilsteins repaired...Otherwise I'd probably have to just buy new shocks because I couldn't leave the car on a lift for the time it takes to repair the bilsteins if in fact they needed to be repaired..

I'll probably toss the z51 shocks a week before they are actually needed....(murphy's law)

All kidding aside...I never expect to need to enact the lifetime warranty on the bilsteins

I've like the Bilstein's I have on my Camaro.
    2015 Stingray Z51 w/ Magnetic Ride Control & 8-speed Automatic

I'll report back after I get these installed...
    Hey buddy, got any feedback after you installed the Bilstein shocks you ordered?

Put them on my 89 about 8 years ago. Still great

Thread Information